Enriched Air Nitrox Diver
This Program is designed to provide Sport Divers with a safer than air breathing medium for enjoying dives in the 40 to 130 fsw (12 to 39 msw) depth ranges. The diver may elect to dive the “mix” on EANx tables, or dive conservatively using air dive computers or air tables.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD EANx Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than the student’s previous qualification, or a maxi- mum of 130 fsw (39 msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
A minimum of 12 years of age or higher.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD EANx Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Benefits & Concerns of Nitrox Diving
- Planning Nitrox Dives
- Operational Aspects … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- All the skills and drills practiced in confined water plus a lot of FUN.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training progression.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Open Water Sidemount Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Recreational Trimix Diver