Tek Open Water Sidemount Diver
Familiarize the diver with advanced techniques, equipment and mindset required for Technical Sidemount diving. Enable divers to proficiently assemble and use Technical Sidemount equipment configuration. Teach divers the proper techniques to safely conduct decompression dives that warrant the use of Sidemount equipment configuration.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Tek Open Water Sidemount Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- A minimum of 15 years of age or higher.
- Any Tek Lite Program, Technical Program or Overhead Program can be combined with the Tek Open Water Sidemount Diver Program
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD Open Water Sidemount Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Equipment Configuration
- Diving procedures
- … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Bouancy Skills;
- Propulsion Skills;
- … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- On every dive at least one (1) gas exchange to decompression gas must be done.
- Drop and recover decompression cylinders on at least two (2) of the dives or till achive proficiency
- Shoot a lift bag/surface marker buoy at least once from 20’ or deeper and ascent to 15’ safety stop
- Emergency Drills and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training progression.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Normoxic Trimix Diver
- Tek Lite Cave Diver
- Self Sufficient Diver