Wall Diver (OC,SCR,CCR)
These Programs have been designed to provide qualified Wall Divers an overall awareness of the Wall dive and to be able perform Wall dives.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Wall Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Open Water or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum of 15 years of age for Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Diver or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Recreational Rebreather Wall Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Wall Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Wall Diver Terminologies and areas
- Wall Diver Procedures
- Line Signals… and much more.
- Confined Water Session(s)
- Open Water Sessions
- Wall Diving Equipment and streamlining
- Safety stop procedures
- Common Hazards
- Dive Procedures and much more…
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Open Water Sidemount Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Advanced Open Water Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Deep Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)