Elite Diver (OC,SCR,CCR)
This program has been designed to provide divers with the highest certification in the recreational level before entering the professional diving circle in teaching or in technical diving.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Elite Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 130fsw
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver equivalent.
- Must have 5 IANTD specialty certification or more;
- Must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Advanced Open Water Diver
- Must have 5 IANTD Rebreather specialty certification or more;
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- There is no specific Student kit for this program.
What this program must include?
- Open Water Sessions
- The candidate must brief each dive.
- The Instructor must be in the water at all times during the dives.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Deep Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Open Water Sidemount Diver (OC Only)
- Introductory to Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)