Rebreather Trimix Diver
This Program is designed for those individuals already involved in deep diving activities, but is not intended to be used as an enticement to divers who are content to remain in Sport or EANx diving limits. Trimix affords a safer means for deep-water exploration for divers who dive deep or perform with a clear head at depth. The IANTD Trimix Diver Program requires the diver to be self-sufficient/reliant.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Rebreather Trimix Program?
Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver Programs may be conducted to a maximum depth of 330 fsw (100 msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver or higher
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 50 hours on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rebreather Trimix Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Rebreather Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Rebreather Expedition Trimix Diver (OC, SCR CCR)
- Rebreather Wreck Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)