Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver
This Program is designed to train those who wish to dive to depths between 130 fsw (39 msw) and 200 fsw (60 msw), but who do not wish to breathe air below 130 fsw (39 msw). (RB) This Program is further designed to train divers in the safer use of Rebreathers for dives using normoxic helium-based gas mixtures.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Program?
Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver Programs may be conducted to a maximum depth of 200 fsw (60 msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rebreather Diver or higher
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 20 logged dives 25 hour on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Rebreather Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Rebreather Trimix Diver (OC, SCR CCR)
- Rebreather Wreck Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)