Rebreather Introductory to Cave Diver
This Program is designed to provide an introduction to the cave diving environment for Sport Divers.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Introductory to Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 130 fsw
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rebreather Diver
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 36 dives 25 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rebreather Introductory to Cave Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- The Overhead Environment;
- Planning Dives in Overhead Environments;
- Operational Aspects of Overhead Diving … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Rebreather Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Open Water Sidemount Diver (OC Only)
- Wreck Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)