Rebreather Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver
This Program is designed to extend the diver’s knowledge in the use of EANx for Sport diving. It further develops diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the EANx concept of diving. It is also intended to supplement the skills of Recreational Trimix Divers.
The purpose of this program is to qualify divers to dive up to 160 fsw (48 msw) and perform decompression stops required dives up to 15 minutes
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Rebreather Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 160fsw.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Deep Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- IProof of a minimum of 30 logged dives 20 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rebreather Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Physiological and Psychological Considerations;
- Decompression Theory;
- Dive Planing and Gas Management … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Perform valve shutdowns;
- Deploy lift bag … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Tek Lite Cave Rebreather Diver
- Normoxic Trimix Rebreather Diver
- Rebreather Wreck Diver