This Program is designed to train competent divers in the safer use and technology of CCR for dives requiring up to 15 minutes of decompression.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD CCR Diver Program?
CCR Diver Programs may be conducted to a maximum depth of 160 fsw (48 msw), provided the students are qualified as Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver or 140 fsw (42 msw) provided the students are qualified as Advanced EANx Diver.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Advanced EANx Diver or higher
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- Proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD CCR Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- CCR Planning Dives
- Operational Aspects of CCR Diving … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- CCR Emergencies … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Rebreather Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver (OC, SCR CCR)
- Rebreather Wreck Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)