Advanced Cave – Rebreather Sidemount Diver (SCR & CCR)
This Program is designed to train Advanced Cave Rebreather Sidemount Divers or higher to use his/her knowledge to safely cave dive and navigate in the cave.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Adv. Cave – Rebreather Sidemount Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 130 fsw
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rebreather Cave Diver or equivalent
- Must be a qualified IANTD Sidemount Diver or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Dive Experience
- Rebreather Cave Diver – Must have a minimum of 100 cave dives or 100 hours in cave in which at least 50 dives or 50 hours must have been on CCR, AND
- Sidemount Diver – Must have 50 side mount dives or 50 hours of side mount diving experience or 100 hours sidemount diving in which at least 25 dives or 25 hours sidemount were cave dives.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rebreather Cave Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- The Overhead Sidemount Environment;
- Planning Dives in Overhead Sidemount Environments;
- Operational Aspects of Overhead Sidemount Diving … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Adv. Cave – Rebreather DPV Diver
- Adv. Cave – Rebreather Survey Diver
- Rebreather Wreck Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)