Technical Diver (OC Only)
This Program is designed to train divers to conduct dives to depths between 100 fsw (30 msw) and, at the instructor’s option, up to 170 fsw (51 msw) using custom blend breathing gas mixtures. To provide greater understanding of custom blend breathing gas mixtures, a complete knowledge of the limits of any EANx mixture, and the use of EANx and oxygen for decompression.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Technical Diver (OC Only) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 170fsw (51msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- IANTD Advanced EANx Diver or higher or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 30 were deeper than 90 fsw (27 msw) or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Technical Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Trimix Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Technical Wreck Diver (OC Only)
- Technical Cave Wreck Diver (SCR, CCR)