First Aid & CPR
This Program is designed to teach divers how to manage diving accidents and other injuries that may occur at a dive site.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Minimum Age 12 years old
- Any individual. Need not be a diver
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD First Aid & CPR Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Practice Sessions
- First Aid & CPR scenarious… and much more.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Oxygen Administrator
- Rescue Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)