This Program is designed to train competent individuals in the safer use and technology of diving medicine, recompression therapies and recompression chamber operations.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Minimum Age 18 years old
- Any individual. Need not be a diver
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD DMT Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Practice Sessions
- Oxygen Administrator scenarious… and much more.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- IWR Supervisor
- Rescue Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)